Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Inspiration

I've found that I'm inspired by so many things: places, people, situations.  I'm a people watcher so anytime I am waiting for anything-in line at the bank, in the waiting room at the doctor's office, at a stoplight-I'm creating story lines for the poor, unsuspecting people nearby. Who are they meeting? Why do they look so sad or bored or happy? Are they being stalked or are they the predators?

I love visiting historical locations. I envision the women who lived there or worked there and who their lovers or husbands were. I feel the energy from the past events and weave the stories that come with that. 

And I'm always asking "What if?" What if I had a superpower? What would it be? What would I do with it? What problems would I encounter? Who would want to keep me from using it and why?

What if I lived in another time? Another place? What would I do? Who would I be?

Well, you get the idea.  What inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment